Tuesday, November 26, 2013

HEALING; THE CHILDREN’S BREAD


Jeremiah 30:17 – For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thy wounds says the Lord…

Sicknesses and diseases are presently on mass rampage and its inflicting the lives of many including some believers. On several occasions, I have seen so many persons who are children of God pass through incessant sicknesses and the battling question remains ‘why’.

Healing which the bible tells us is the children’s bread is something that has been obtained by Christ for Christians two thousand years ago on the cross of Calvary. It is not just a promise, it is our present right and possession. You as a Christian have an absolute right to sound mind and good health. Jesus has already paid for it, it’s just ignorance that prevents some believers from obtaining the gift of health, and all you need is God’s wisdom in order to take advantage of your right.

The word of God emphasizes in Isaiah 33:24 “…and the inhabitants shall not say, I am sick, the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity”. The inhabitants that are been referred are the inhabitants of Zion of that time and presently, the word is for Christians who has been cleansed by the blood.  A child of God only feel sickness and cannot be sick, they have two different implications. Whatsoever you speak concerning your life and body is what is fulfilled in you. The bible tells us that life and death are in the power of the tongue. Let your confessions always be what God says concerning your health and wellbeing and not what your body suggests to you. You are expected to live by faith as a daughter of Zion and not by your senses.

Christ has provided all you need to stay in divine health so it is your responsibility to stay in good health by speaking the word continually over your life. Do not misquote me, I understand there are 
some Christians who go through sickness but I want to correct some notions. Don’t say, I have headache or I have injury, instead say “I feel headache, I feel pain etc. you know why? Feelings come and go but “I have” which means I possess, I live with, sticks forever.

Beloved, by the stripes of Jesus you are made whole. Stop magnifying and celebrating sicknesses for they belong to Egypt, leave them there. Whatsoever you feel in your body cannot defer the mighty word of the Almighty God. Your body is the temple of God and sickness does not have any reason to be there. I know several persons who were diagnosed of terminal diseases and they kept speaking the word until the diseases left their bodies. The same can happen to you if you believe. I thank God for 
the wisdom He gave to doctors but don’t centre your life on them.  God is the greatest physician.           

No comments:

Post a Comment